Sunday, March 11, 2012

JC (03/11) - Deadlift

The MIT Powerlifting Club is finally official :) I can say that some of my best memories in the almost 3 years since I started powerlifting have been training and competing with you guys. Also, the experience I have gained as a powerlifter transcends the realm of lifting, and is applicable to pretty much all areas of my life; learning about the importance of determination, consistency, and keeping things simple are definitely things I will carry with me everywhere I go.

Anyways, on to meat of the post.

Deadlift-
400 lbs- 3x6
Not very difficult.

Rows - 60 kilos - 3x10
Very light so that I can stimulate my upper back without overdoing it (back is still a bit iffy, but definitely improved since the injury occurred 3 weeks ago.)

Hyperextensions-
55lbs- 4x12

Military presses behind neck-
70 kilos- 3x8

Abs.



5 comments:

  1. Nice! I think we are witnessing the birth of a lifetime lifter. Remember to post a link to the new site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nigga, you didn't do ABs. stop lyingggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, all MIT athletic clubs need to have their own website, and a blog doesn't count, so JC had to build a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please link. Us alums like to stay involved. :)

    ReplyDelete