Friday, May 11, 2012

Gulps of fre$h Ass

Sup, crew. I believe I have a piece of cotton stuck deep somewhere in my auditory caverns. But that's neither here nor anywhere. I'll try to keep this shit short, but it seems every time I try, I end up writing a sequel to war and paz. So i work out:

on wednesday the fuck whatever day it was, just this past wednesday: light squats 135X5, 190X5, 240X5, 285X5, 285X5. just keeping it sexy. same narrow stance, nice depth. moving on.

press: 105X5, 125X5, 155X5, 165X5. So I was supposed to do 145 as my 155 but I fucked up the weights. Relatively easy either way. Getting back into this, one of my favor-tits

deadlifts: the big boy of the day. 135X5, 225X5, 265X5, 315X5 all those with double overhand grip trynna train that somehow. 370X5 belts, alternate grips felt hard as balls, but got it. I was like trynna mess with my form a bit, since i sometimes let me knees lock out way too early ahead of my hips. So in that regard, i accomplished making those lockouts close to one another. Feel i get my legs into it more and not solely rely on my thick back columns. 410X5. These were tremendously hard lemon tits. I had to do each one individually, which is kinda legit, but yeah about 20 seconds between 3 and 4 and 30 before the 5th haha. Although last one was lighter than 3 or 4. They were nice, white lights, no complaints. Maybe switch up the order later on in the program, but i havent really missed shit so i wont fuck wit it.

ABs, hardcore. Trying this new dragonflag shit i was reading about. trying to find out ab shit i can do without crunching. shit felt legit, will continue to do them or at least try.

Today fridays:

squats: 45X8, 95X5, 135X5, 190X5, 240X5, 285X5, 335X5, 390X3, 285X8, dem too much fucking squats.
I had no respect for anything outside of 390, paused 335 everytime, just sat down and thought about life and all the hot pieces of ass i'll get when they adjoin dick presses to the big three and i win all the medals. shit was too funny. i like when squats are funny. narrow stance low as can go, nuts embracing the floor. 390 was sweet too. almost lost my balance on the second one, but my fat ass was having none of it. fuck shit i can't seem to record a video right side up vertical. regardless I recorded this dumbside backwards, but it's for you to critique my form either way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQf4KwUzUE&feature=g-upl

i almost fell asleep doing 285 for 8, too many reps bro.

i was seriously high off of a mix of creatine and nitrous shit and bronchial shit for those squats and crashed hard right after. so i slept through the rest of this shit but the program's been nice to me so i had to do it.

Bench: 45X5, 95X5, 115X5, 145X5, 175X5, 200X5, 235X3. all pretty easy. surprisingly
oh yeah 175X8 to finish it off

Row: 45X5, 100X5, 125X5, 150X5, 175X5, 205X3. solid titght back. loving these rows. 150X8

DIpss: 3 sets 0f 8. felt nice and no elbow pain, great shit.
pull rope down tricep shit @80 3 sets of 8
dumbs curls; 50 3 sets of 8. I was done!!! fuck i'm falling asleep just writing this crap. crashing hard my nigs. keep it tight,see yahs.

4 comments:

  1. did you get those dragon flags? Theyre pretty hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronny can do dragon flags? Holy shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your squats were pretty high. Other than that, your first one looked good. On the other two, make sure you keep your chest up.

    Are you trying a narrower stance? I know that I'm the one who told you to give it a shot, but I've actually moved my stance out quite a bit, and I find it's easier to keep my chest up that way.

    Also, if you're squatting alone, squat in the power rack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input, frankie. I have played with all types of stances and with the wider stance I feel it's controlled but very slow, and I don't look to go as low because i'm actually in control the whole time and mentally stop myself from going as low as I would like. With these, especially the second one, I feel as if I'm dropping and popping it's almost physically impossible for me to go any lower, since i'm just letting it go and then just hoping i have the bounce to get back up. I should get you a better angle next time. But I promise, my massive legs permit no more descent. Chest is a work in progress, but i'm doing a little better keeping my back tighter and i hope the chest follows instructions.

    ReplyDelete