Monday, October 25, 2010

Strongman contest

$79 to compete + a NAS strongman card ($40)
http://www.nastrongman.com/paxtoncontestentryform1.pdf

I really want to compete, and if you guys do it too, I have a ride and friends!
There is also one on Jan. 29 which I also would like to do.
I figure I can go to TPS and train the events there once a week, but that means I'll need to
buy a membership there too.
To expand on this, does anyone have any starter tips on how to get sponsored?
The easy answer would be to get stronger, but I only have a month...

2 comments:

  1. If I weren't trying so hard to hit an elite total, I would totally do this, but I don't want to screw with my goals on a whim.

    I have no idea how to get sponsored. I'd think that you'd have to be a little more experienced to get sponsored from anyone besides your parents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm in MIT by January, I'd like to give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete