Friday, July 30, 2010

Green Mountain Fall Classic

Thought I'd post the link to the meet I'm gonna do in October. Originally I picked it cause I can just go home for a weekend and lift, but then Frank maybe/sort of expressed interest and so did Aaron. and Chris...think about it...

Anyway, I'm doing it for sure and if anyone else is interested we can work on coordinating something.

The who/where/when is all available in the link.

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/powerlifting-meets/apa/2010/green-mtn-fall-classic

4 comments:

  1. That's quite far away, but if enough people express interest, we could make a weekend trip of it. It'll be tough on the undergrads, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, like I said, I picked this for my own convenience. However a search of powerlifting watch reveals just how many meets there are in VT compared with everywhere else, and this was the best one timing-wise if we're all still thinking about doing the AAU meet in December. Also note...its a Sunday meet with a Saturday nigt/Sunday Morning weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't be that tough. We can read some books and stuff. A weekend of killing us won't kill us. I definitely want to go. If anyone else wants to go also you guys should chime in so we can start getting a count and setting up the rides and places to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a singlet and a forever belt, single prong. The singlet is XL (195lbs-220lbs) so I'm going to do some eating to get me solidly in the 200s.

    ReplyDelete