Saturday, November 21, 2009

Aaron 11/20

Sled dragging 90lbs + sled weight
8 trips of about 90s. Hard as hell. Want to die, etc.

I want to make known one of my heroes. His best competition lifts are a 710 squat, 640 dead, 480 bench, and 340 strict overhead press at 225lbs. His name is Keith Wassung. You can find some of his articles here

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f13/lessons-keith-wassung-355158/

I'm in the process of compiling all his articles I can find. He did it using mostly progressive overload (some instinctive periodization), working out 2x a week. He is also very intelligent.

Oh by the way, that's without drugs.

2 comments:

  1. ...and he worked out on a sub - which will trigger a lot of emotions among some of the readers here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read his posts/articles back when I still visited T-Nation. I do enjoy his writing, though I find him to be a bit verbose sometimes. Still, he's brutally strong and has been through all stages of weakness to get there, and I respect that.

    ReplyDelete