Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Insufferable 12/14 PROWLER

Pushed the prowler with Mark (who was between studying for finals) outside in the blistering cold (12 degrees w/ wind)...1000 man points.

8 trips of 25 yards low handles forward, vertical bars back with 90 lbs.
Breaks couldn't have been longer than a minute, mostly because we were afraid of freezing.
Seriously...prowler is awesomeness...I feel great, my resting hear rate is down 5-6 bpm, stamina is better, lifts are strong...prowler is god.

8 comments:

  1. I went and lifted weights (+1000) and then ate some meat and veggies(+1000). But I did not drink a protein shake because those are for sissies (+1000). Total man points: more than shanker

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, apparently eating vegetables is rouhgly the same as pushing a prowler in sub freezing weather. Tell ya what...you keep eating your roughage and I'll push my prowler, let's meet back here in a year and see who's more impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about it. Nathan, you have a lion avatar on gmail. I think you deserve your 100,000 man points. Shanker, however, does not have any avatar. He cannot claim he does not give a shit because he does post links from his gmail. So, for that, I deduct 1000 manpoints for Shanker. I don't give a shit about my gmail, as evident by the lack of links posted or avatar. I'd award myself more manpoints, but I'd feel bad for the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^ yeah, I'm a little confused myself... btw, I really want to get some work in with the prowler once I get back if you'll let me man. Sounds pretty legit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I award Aaron 500,000 man points for his efforts.

    I award Jancarlo 2 man points for his.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course JC...the tricky part will be figuring out where to push it once we get some snow.

    ReplyDelete