Tuesday, May 15, 2012

update

I have been doing Sheiko 29 for 3 weeks so far.  It has actually taken me more like 3 weeks and and a few days to get through those first 9 workouts.  I've been kinda busy with work, life, and also fishing and softball now that the weather is nice.  I'm enjoying the Sheiko program and it's not beating me up to much.  The right side of my lower back/butt has been bugging me for a few years now, and this program isn't bothering it too much.  Also, I'm pretty sure that all of the reps are helping my technique.  I'll finish the #29 cycle, take 7-10 days doing olympic lifting and then do the #29 program again.  I think I'll change the 1RM values used in the calculations as follows for the next cycle.

BP: 245>249
SQ: 305>310
DL: 365>375

Maybe I'll do one of the higher volume programs in the future, but I think I'll keep doing #29 until the volume seems easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment