Sunday, May 8, 2011

sheng (5/8) meet

Yesterday's meet was really great! I was a superb experience for me. we won the team trophy again, 4 people beat a 5 people team.
Although I lost to Frank again, his 285kg deadlift was amazing!
I succeed in all my second attempts and failed all my third attempts, although I already set my third attempts to be lower my gym PR, I guess cutting is really affecting my strength.
Here are yesterday's videos, all our attempts, I also recorded the super strong guy's third attempts, he totaled 867.5kg:
http://www.youtube.com/user/shengwang86?feature=mhum

2 comments:

  1. It's also possible to just have bad days (like the day I couldn't break 585 off the ground last December). Regardless, you'll be wiping the floor with my weights soon enough. And keep training, even after you move! I need someone to keep pushing me.

    ReplyDelete