Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Saturday (2/5) Meet Prep

A couple other meet veterans and I will be at the Z at 3 PM this Saturday, February 5 in order to go over meet rules and commands so that the new people who are competing won't walk into the meet blind. I'm doing this primarily for the people who intend to compete on February 12 (Aaron, Keone, JC, Sheng, maybe Chris), but feel free to show up if you want to know what all of the hullabaloo is about.

Please post below if you're planning on showing up so I can figure out how many other veterans to try to rope into this.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there, although I think you already knew that. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there at 3 PM as well, see you guys on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to make it, although I will not compete this time.

    ReplyDelete