Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keone 1/24

Bench
165x5x3

Needed to hit this, after failing the previous two times from getting greedy. Yes!

Squat
(warmups)
265x5x3 (PR)

Deadlift
243x5
293x5
318x5
338x1... back started rounding on the next few reps and I couldn't push through. Next work set will probably be some sort of middle ground, maybe 328. Any tips on how to stay arched?
313x5


It was a really weird workout because it fell right in the middle of a 48-hour coding stretch for 6.470, but overall I was happy with the results. Squats are still moving up in 5-pound increments and I'm confident that I can keep this up for a while.


David numbers:
Bench 120x5, 120x4, 120x5
Squat 105x5x3 low bar. Should work on usual stuff: hip drive, no knee travel, no inward leg bending.
Deadlift 60kgx5 was F, 50kgx5 seemed okay.
Hehe, bench above squat. As we all know that should be changing pretty soon. He came in with a good bench starting point though as far as I'm concerned (I remember I started around 90 lbs).

2 comments:

  1. Nice job keone. After seeing your (and your friend's) report here I just realized I was squatting in the rack right next to you. I was wearing a pink "if lifting were easy it would be called your mom" shirt :P

    Next time I'll say hello.

    ReplyDelete