Friday, October 29, 2010

Aaron (10/29)

Bench: 225lbs x3, 227lbs x3, 230lbs x3 @9
Pull-ups: 70lbs x3 reps x3 sets, 75lbs x3 reps @9
Overhead Press: 135lbs x5 reps x3 sets @9
DB Rows: 110lbs x5 reps x2 sets, 110lbs x10 reps @10
rotator cuff stuff

Weight is 206lbs with close on
Bench was a bit hard, pull-ups were hard, OP was hard, DB rows were hard. Unilateral stuff is cardio.

After I weighed myself I went to IHOP for the all you can eat pancakes. I figured each pancake has 2g of protein, so 100 pancakes was 200g protein. I made it to 9 before I almost threw up. Two hours later I'm a lot better, but I don't think I'd like to do that again. I ate syrup and dough. I was supposed to log my calories but I forgot...

5 comments:

  1. LOL. Did you think that you would be able to eat 100 pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, someone put it in perspective for me, they said the stack would be taller than me...

    Also, I did not see Shanker taking advantage of all you can eat IHOP pancakes. Shanker, did you take advantage of IHOP's all you can eat pancakes for the month of October?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but Shanker also routinely uses his MIT 45% discount for all you can eat buffets at the Zephyr...which, apart from Mike and Yuan, you all have been loathe to join me for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Where is this Zephyr?, and 2) Do I have to pay initially for this discount?

    ReplyDelete