Monday, July 26, 2010

Aaron

Overhead Press: 115lbs x5 reps
120lbs x5 reps x2 sets
Belted Deadlift: 350lbs x5 reps x3 sets
Chins: 40lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets
Dips: 15lbs x10 reps
Plate pinches: 45lbs +2 5kg plates +2 2.5kg plates x20s
70lbs x15kg in plates x10ish sec.
65lbs x 15kg in plates x20 sec.
Wrist curls, rotator cuff stuff

Deadlifts were a very minor improvement from last time, but since I'm doing a hard week, and with squats coming up, they were enough. Presses were decent. I'm always good for more, and I want to keep it that way. If I load weight on the bar, I feel it will just slow me down. Chins were bicep killers. Dips were decent.

Chris' progress is making me jealous, you're strong man! And JC comes back and presses a ton too. I'm going to lift again, thursday, and then finally see you guys Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. That's right buster. Consistency is everything. I may be the only person around on Sunday, though. If you can come later on Thursday, that's probably your best bet.

    ReplyDelete