Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dee (4/2) - Lower + Conditioning

@TPS. 
My combo of the DE Lower and ME Lower of the Speed template of WSFSB, which I try to adhere to during rugby season.

Warmup:  roll-overs into V-sits, fire hydrant circles, mountain climbers, groiners (eg)
Box Jumps: 5@30"?, 3x3@40"?
These were easier than last time. I may try the tallest box next time.

Back Squat: 45x5, 75x5, 95x5, 115x4, 135x3x4
Glute-Ham: 3x10@BW


Conditioning: Wheelbarrow+25lbs walk 30m, drag 30m, Prowler+20lbs sprint 30m, 1min rest. x6
I should have put more weight on the wheelbarrow, I could have run with that thing, and practically was on the back pedal. Nathan recommend somewhere near 200lbs for me. Now that I've been pushing the prowler more frequently I think next time it will be +50 again.

3 comments:

  1. It might be nice if you could publicize some of your visits to TPS beforehand, that way some of us without cars could get over there. I did this when I had my car (though no one really responded).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, the agile eight. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll keep that in mind but they aren't planned all far ahead so I don't know if it will really amount to much. It's usually a "gametime decision."

    ReplyDelete